RhiannonLassiter.com

Interactive

Blog

Friday, August 03, 2007

Bad Blood has been published

The 2nd of August was the official publication date of Bad Blood, my new horror novel. I'm really excited about this book because I think it's my best work to date. In this novel I accomplished almost all I set out to do. (I say almost only because it's hard for an author to achieve the platonic ideal of the book we originally conceive of writing.)

Anyway, Bad Blood is a novel about books and names, about family feuds and twsited relationships, set in a sinister landscape of imagination run wild and dangerous. Unlike my fiction to date it counts as horror but psychological horror with a quasi-magical flavour.

I don't want to say too much and spoil the story but once people have read it we can have a discussion on the fan forums and I'll be happy to answer any questions people have about it. There are also some brief answers to questins about it in the author area of my site.

Next week is the official launch party and I'll be posting photos from that at some point. Meanwhile, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping everyone likes the book as much as I do.

Labels: ,

posted by Rhiannon at 5:32 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say I have read your book, and I think it's wonderful! It has so much imagination and mystery! It was also one of the scariest books I ever read, way scarier than Darren Shan. I can't even THINK about Delilah without freaking out. The first time in years I was afraid of the dark again.

Friday, 30 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home