RhiannonLassiter.com

Interactive

Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello, World!

This is my brand new weblog. I've decided to have a blog in addition to my fan forums so it will be easy to find information about what I've been doing recently.

Last weekend I was at 'The Shock of the New', a literary conference held at St Catherine's college, Oxford. As well as talks given by such luminaries as Michael Morpurgo and David Fickling, I attended a session on ePublishing and another on secondary worlds given by my mother, Mary Hoffman. The whole experience was fantastically exciting and I'll be sharing more information and web links I've gleaned from it in various parts of this site. I also met lots of great people and sketched out ideas for some exciting projects.

In the spirit of the shock of the new, I now resolve to get the new version of my website online by the end of this month!

posted by Rhiannon at 5:30 pm

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Richardson said...

Hello. Literary festivals, eh? I'd like to write ... but my fingers ache after a while.

Monday, 19 September, 2005  
Blogger Farah said...

Rhiannon

My emails to you are bouncing. Could you call me on Thursday or Friday evening? zero77997713zero9

Farah

Tuesday, 11 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home