RhiannonLassiter.com

Interactive

Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bad Blood - coming soon

Although the official release date isn't until the 2nd of August, Bad Blood is already shipping from Amazon. Amid all the latest Harry Potter embargo kerfuffle it seems foolish to complain about early release when it's a stated fact so I shall instead simply be charmed that its 'perfect partner' on Amazon is Frances Hardinge's Verdigris Deep.

Friends and relations are calling with praise for the book as well and I'm still thrilled about the cover quote from Celia Rees. You can read Celia's comments in full on the Bad Blood page.

I've much more to say about this book and how pleased I am with it but I shall leave my own comments for the official launch date!

Labels:

posted by Rhiannon at 11:24 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home