RhiannonLassiter.com

Interactive

Blog

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Waterstones signing in Witney

On Saturday 6th of September, I went to the Waterstones in Witney, Oxfordshire, to sign copies of my books. As well as Mary Hoffman, authors Sarah Singleton and Mark Robson were present signing copies of their books.

Mark I know from his excellent advice on self-promotion at events like this. He's inspired me to create some postcards and bookmarks to hand out at events. Sarah I've heard of because several people have told me that our writing is similar. I bought a copy of her Heretic which she kindly signed for me and she bought a copy of Bad Blood which I signed for her - so we should be able to discover whether there are similarities between us.

Mary and I signed books from 12 noon to 2pm (Mark and Sarah stayed longer) and we all chatted with with bookshop customers. I recommended Robert Muchamore's CHERUB series to a couple of people and bought the latest myself. I also now have a copy of City of Stars by Mar, so I've got plenty of reading to get on with. And that's in addition to the Arthur C. Clarke hopefuls which are arriving thick and fast.

Labels: ,

posted by Rhiannon at 5:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home